Re: Heartbeat Cities
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:48:47 -0700 (MST)
Sharing an experience with Heartbeat Cities. When after 4-5 years of trying,
Synergy was still in the same place, Heartbeat Cities contacted us to see if
they could help with out marketing.

I spent an hour on the phone explaining all the things the group had done
and the problems with life in South Florida that seemed insurmountable
(cheap housing, dispersed suburbs, poor schools, etc.). He (sorry, forget
his name) took notes and asked questions so he could talk with his partners
and design a plan for us. He asked for a packet of our information, ads we
had placed, flyers, etc.

A week later he called back and said they didn't have any new ideas for
us--we had already tried everything they could think of. and taking our
money wouldn't be good for us since they had no ideas to offer.

I was greatly impressed not to hear another professional saying "Oh just
give us you $5,000 and we will fix everything."

Sharon.
--
Sharon Villines
MacGuffin Guide to Detective Fiction, http://www.macguffin.net