COHOUSING-L digest 285
From: BuckRog (BuckRogaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 06:40:14 -0700 (MST)
Greetings,

I'm a co-houser from Amherst MA.  I am very interested the concept of capital
formation in co-housing communities.  I am hoping that some creative thinking
around capital formation and the use of capital may offer some solutions for
the constant problem of co-housers not having any time.
I am hoping George Dillman could respond and anyone else that has worked on
the issue.  George if you can e-mail your thesis that would be great.
I would encourage people to include their e-mail addresses when identifying
themselves if they feel comfortable doing so.

Stephan Rogers
Pioneer Valley Co-housing
Buckrog [at] aol.com