Re: Master's in Cohousing
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:07:51 -0700 (MST)
On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, gdillmann [at] juno.com gdillmann [at] juno.com wrote:

> I have a masters in sociology, and wrote a thesis on
> cohousing (about social capital formation in cohousing),
..
>  I'd be curious to know if any list has been compiled of theses &
> dissertations done on cohousing so far.  I know of a few, including one
> diss. by another sociologist.
>
> George Dillmann
> Dept. of Sociology
> Univ. at Buffalo (New York)

George,

See the Jan 9th message I posted to cohousing-L:
"Publications about cohousing"  It's in the archives at:
http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/2000/msg00080.html

Your thesis is listed.  I tried to track down the copyright issue some
today but still have not gotten a definitive answer tho I am awaiting a
response from the sponsoring organization which has a website:
http://www.oclc.org .

Fred

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm