Re: housing options
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 06:28:25 -0700 (MST)
"Marya S. Tipton" <sundog [at] gburgtimes.com>
by the Fred the list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Thanks to all of you who have been responding to the housing options issue.
All of your responses have been thought provoking and informative and we at
Hundredfold have appreciated your advice.
We have not yet resolved this issue. But I will keep you posted.
Would it be helpful if I recap the main points and resubmit them to the
list, which has been done for previous threads?
Thanks a Hundredfold,
-
Marya Tipton
Hundredfold Farm