Too much cohousing email coming your way these days?
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:03:37 -0700 (MST)
Feb 15, 2000

In January and so far in February there have been an unusally large number
of messages on cohousing-L.  (268 messages in Jan).  I expect that number
to drop off some but who knows.  But if you have decided to drop off...

Here's how to GET OFF this list.  DO NOT hit  that reply button. (You want
to sneak off quietly, not have everyone know you are leaving, right?).
Address a brand new email  to LISTPROC [at] COHOUSING.ORG (where all good little
commands go), and in the message space put ONLY these two words:
UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L (unh unh, NO name, NO email address. we really mean
just those two words!

problems? contact Fred Olson at fholson [at] cohousing.org