Hi! We're looking for new members!
From: Jose Marquez (marchpowerworldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:46:59 -0700 (MST)
Hello!

I don't think this is off-topic and hope it's considered okay.  Our
cohousing community gained it's last member about five months ago.  Since
then, unfortunately, two households have made the sad decision to transfer
their units (give up membership) for very different reasons.  Thankfully,
neither decision was made for group problem reasons...they were personal in
nature.

Anyway, we now have a 1 bedroom loft and a 2 bedroom unit available.  A
Cohousing group near us (Puget Ridge) lost about 1 member per year during
the first 5 years after move-in and so even if you are interested but can't
join our community now it's fun to stay in touch in case circumstances
should change in the future!

So, here I have attached the information we put on our flyers.  Please feel
free to contact me directly if you are interested, or call the contact
number #206-766-8911!  Our construction will be completed around May 1st and
move-in will likely cover May-June.  This is happening fast!  We still have
21 fully active and enthusiastic members!

Thanks,
March
Duwamish Cohousing