Homeowners Association
From: Marya S. Tipton (sundoggburgtimes.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:32:41 -0700 (MST)
--

Hello, All,

Things are moving at a very brisk pace here at Hundredfold. We are headed
for the township zoning board March 15 and we still have to consense on
housing options (by March 11!) We are also in the process of getting our
homeowners association agreement organized and we were wondering if anyone
out there would be generous enough to share theirs with us to generate some
ideas. Our lawyer has templates for other HOAs, which will work fine, I
suppose, but we wanted to get a look at one that reflects the needs and
values of cohousing. We would greatly appreciate any help on this.

By the way, I am still working on organizing the reponses to the "custom
housing option" thread. I have just been so swamped lately I've barely had
time to breathe!

Peace,

Marya Tipton
Hundredfold Farm