Collecting documents for use by communities
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:14:35 -0700 (MST)
Rowena asked: I thought the Cohousing Network was collecting these documents
to make them
available on line.   TCHN people - where are you?

There are several documents available from the Intentional Communities
Resources pages at http://www.infoteam.com/nonprofit/nica/resource.html
Click the legal folder, then the sample documents folder. I would be
delighted to add more. I will be doing major update work to this resource
this summer and so can add  lots of more documents. I even have a scanner,
although it is unlikely I would be willing to spend the time to scan in HUGE
boilerplate HOA  docs. If you send them to me as email attachments (word
will work, but I can open most other formats) I'd be glad to make them into
HTML.

It seems unclear to me  how much energy there is for the actual cohousing
website itself, the current  web master has left and I have not heard
anything about a replacement effort. I might get more info this weekend
from another member of the web board.