Re: COHOUSING-L digest 324
From: HeidiNYS (HeidiNYSaol.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:59:17 -0700 (MST)
In a message dated 3/17/00 10:25:11 PM, cohousing-l [at] freedom2.mtn.org
writes:

<< Request for community rules re smoking/alcohol/drugs >>
Dear Mark,

Rob Sandelin pretty much covered our way of being around such questions.
Our commonhouse is, by the way, smoke free, but also
ANIMAL FREE.  this allows folks with animal allergies, who are shut out of
many an individual house, to have meals etc. with the rest of us.....
Much as I love animals, it is something I'd recommend.

Otherwise, folks do as they choose in private....  yes, alcohol's consumed in
CH.

BTW, I will be in DC for a conference, staying with my cousins in Tacoma
Park, March 30, 31, April 1,2, and returning April 3.
Not sure of details of evenings....   but if any co-ho folks would like to
have a cupp tea or dinner, please do let me know!
all best,
Ruth