Re: Defining "the cohousing principle"
From: OldCoHo (OldCoHoaol.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:11:51 -0600 (MDT)
Victoria:

I agree with most of what you say but wonder how "developer-led" housing can
be cheaper, when you consider the developer's profit.  Most of the current
cohousing projects are too posh, for my taste.  I believe cohousing can be
well-designed, sweat-equity, no-frills, no-developer and low-cost.

JOHN SOLSO
Milagro Cohousing
Tucson  AZ

<< ........ Anthony entirely when he says " Until developer-led cohousing is
the norm, cohousing is going to remain a fringe, upper-middle class, white
activity." >>

MILAGRO -- A Community in Balance with Nature

Sustainably-designed dwellings clustered on natural desert in Tucson, Arizona

Website:  www.milagrocohousing.org