RE: Affordability
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 07:58:45 -0600 (MDT)
I would add one other idea, consider the lot development model instead of
the capital project model. You buy the lot, and then can self build. This
will save you 40% or more, and you can build things such as modular addon
designs at your own pace, starting with a small 500 sq foot main room and
bathroom, then adding rooms over the years rather than trying to add it all
at once.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood COhousing