RE: Mixing Children with Business
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 09:06:35 -0600 (MDT)
I have yet to meet  any children (under the age of say 12) that will have
any interest in long, boring adult meetings. Any meeting at Sharingwood is
open to any child to attend, and as far as I can recall only very rarely has
any kid ever chosen to do so. So you can ask them to be part of the meeting
if you want, but I suspect they would rather play. I know I would.

Rob Sandelin, Sharingwood Community
On the road, Texas Coast (the birds are fabulous)