Re: Grants for photovolteics?
From: Berrins (Berrinsaol.com)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:28:01 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 5/6/2000 2:15:38 AM, severette [at] smcoe.k12.ca.us writes:

<<  Do you know of any possible grants for
such experimental projects as ours?   >>

The Energy Star program in Massachusetts paid for one solar panel for a house
here in exhange for us allowing them to let folks tour through three of our
houses (all our houses are energy crafted).  Not much, for sure, but maybe
there is something better out where you are.

The tour happened today (Sunday); about 100 people came through.

    -Roger
    Pathways
    Northampton, MA