EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA gets final subdivision
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 07:57:58 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings -

On April 13, EcoVillage of Loudoun County, Virginia received final
subdivision approval from the county!  In anticipation of this day, we
started our site work back in December. If all goes according to plan, we
should be able to start building our houses very soon!  All told, we're
embarking on a two to three year building schedule, at the end of which we
will have two cohousing clusters, each with its own common house, sharing
180 beautiful acres, and governed together by residents.

Currently we have 48 future resident households for a total of 50 lots (25
lots per cluster). On each lot there can be one or two households, so we
still have room for more Future Residents. All sizes of homes are available
(1-, 2-, 3- and 4- bedroom).

Located in Northern Virginia near the hamlet of Taylorstown, EcoVillage of
Loudoun County is only four minutes by car from a commuter rail station
that connects to Washington, D.C., as well as to many points in
Maryland.  Our site offers a rural setting with specatuclar mountain views,
rolling hills, woods, and creeks.

For more information about EcoVillage of Loudoun County, please visit our
web site, http://www.ecovillages.com and contact me, Leni Nazare, at
info [at] ecovillages.com.

Leni Nazare
EcoVillage of Loudoun County, Virginia
---Building community...respecting the earth
http://www.ecovillages.com
703-742-6124
info [at] ecovillages.com