Affiliate/associate members
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 14:27:46 -0600 (MDT)
Dana Fleischhacker DANAFLEI [at] BOO.NET
is the author of the message below but due to a problem
(posted from address other than subscribed address),
it was posted by Fred the Cohousing-L list manager:  fholson [at] cohousing.org

To get off Cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

Hello fellow cohousers,

I have been a lurker on this list for several months but felt it was
finally time for me to post something.

I am a member of the Takoma Village Cohousing group that is being built in
Washington, DC. We are looking at moving in to our new place starting in
Sept. Yeah!

Anyway, we are interested in learning of any experiences other groups,
especially urban groups, have had with affiliate or associate members. Do
you have them? Do you charge them fees? Do they have free access to your
facilities? Are they completely self selected?

Thanks in advance for responding,
Dana Fleischhacker
Takoma Village Cohousing