cohousing in the U.K.
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 14:45:58 -0600 (MDT)
Hi All,
Assuming that there may be more cohousing communities in Europe than are
represented on The Cohousing Network's web site, I am writing to ask
specifically about existing (up and running) cohousing communities in
England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. Our family is planning a vacation to
the British Isles this summer. If you know of a cohousing community in the
British Isles, please let me know how I might get in touch with that
community. Many thanks.
Leni

Leni Nazare
EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA
---Building community...respecting the Earth
tele: 703-742-6124
fax (call first): 703-742-3316
email: nazare [at] erols.com
http://www.ecovillages.com