Re: Anyone going to Million Mom March?
From: Lee Irwin (leeirwinari.net)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 06:50:34 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, several from Chesapeake Cohousing are going to the march.  My
friends, who are joining the Unitarians at the march, sent me the
following:

"Info on sunday's rally: Washington Area UU's will be meeting on the north
side of Madison drive near the West Wing of Nat'l Gallery of Art; metro to
Archives; Stroller march toward capitol begins at 11; largest bulk of
crowd due by noon."

I doubt we have nametags, but if you look for us, ask for Dennis Jay,
Julia Newhouse, or me.

        Lee Irwin
        Chesapeake Cohousing