Re: Affiliate/associate members
From: David Mandel (dlmandelrcip.com)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 01:48:19 -0600 (MDT)
No disrespect intended, but I've noticed that this and numerous other questions
asked recently are ones that were discussed extensively a couple or four years
ago and should therefore be available for scrutiny in the archives. I suggest
you
try that first, then if you want updated and/or additional information, perhaps
begin by offering a cogent summary of previous discussion. It takes a little
more
effort, but it would be more likely to draw some of us old-timers into the
conversation if we felt that our collective past wisdom were at least being
utilized.
    Cheers

David in Sacramento