RE: Frustration on environmental issues
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:11:47 -0600 (MDT)
I very firmly subsribe to the belief that intentional Communities of all
kinds offer great opportunities to role model and living examples of better
ways to live. Each community has its own degree of lessons to teach the
world. Much of my energy going into organizations like NICA is fueled by
this desire to create places to example and outreach good works.

Check out the vision of Cedar Village to get an idea of where I am
personally headed next in terms of community

www.infoteam.com/nonprofit/nica/cedar.htm

Rob Sandelin
On the road, currently at Pinyan Farm community, near Atlanta