(un)schools in your coho-hood?
From: Kelly Green (kellydingonline.com)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:43:47 -0600 (MDT)
Hi,

I have two small kids (a newborn and a two year old) and my husband and I
are in that rare limbo state where we feel we really could choose almost
anywhere to raise our family.  Naturally this is both thrilling (the
possibilities!) and terrifying (what if we get it wrong?).  We've got a
short list of criteria but the one I want to ask about is schools.
Approaches that appeal to us at this stage in our research include:

Progressive or Deweyite
Sudbury or Free
Friends

Is anyone living in (or planning for, or building) a community that is in
proximity to a fabulous school of any of these types?

Even better -- has anyone discovered the PERFECT place to raise a family?

I'll appreciate anything anyone has to share.

Kelly