our wonderful archives
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepi.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:17:09 -0600 (MDT)
As we all know, we have wonderful archives full of collective wisdom, plus
various  distillations, all linked from the national cohousing web page
(www.cohousing.org).

I wonder whether it would be useful for our beloved moderator (Fred)
to periodically post the info on where to find the CSF archives, plus the info
on   the search facility that Peter Scott created that includes all the posts
since the birth of this discussion.  Some of the oldtimers (yes, you, David
Mandel) were wonderfully generous of their time in posting detailed info on all
sorts of stuff, from stoves to zoning, fees, etc etc.

Does one of you creative librarian types have a way we could extract a list of
phrases (there are lots of variations, of course) used for common topics? to
aid searches?

I certainly don't want to stifle discussion, but there is good stuff in there.

Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epi.umn.edu
15 homes - 7 new townhomes plus
        8 coop apartments       in the Mansion (a rehab Georgian building)
(built as a retirement home in 1924 -) which also serves as our Common House
coops moved in 1993, townhomes in 1996
One 3 BR  townhome for sale - see our web page
 web page: http://www.jimn.org/mococo/