Re: our wonderful archives
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:36:59 -0600 (MDT)
On Mon, 15 May 2000, Judy Baxter BAXTER [at] epi.umn.edu wrote:

> As we all know, we have wonderful archives full of collective wisdom, plus
> various  distillations, all linked from the national cohousing web page
> (www.cohousing.org).
>

> I wonder whether it would be useful for our beloved moderator (Fred)
> to periodically post the info on where to find the CSF archives,

There are several things I should do to make the archives more
accssible...  They are mentioned with the URL in the monthly
"U-N-S-U-B from Cohousing-L, How to" message.  The cohousing-L web page
at www.cohousing.org should be much clearer on how to access the archives,
one of these days maybe I'll get something done about it.

> the info on the search facility that Peter Scott created that includes
> all the posts since the birth of this discussion.

The facility at http://nzpp.hypermart.net/search/ is not currently
directly useful since the gopher archives at mtn (where the list is
hosted) are no longer available.  This index has not been updated since
July of 1999. It is possible to use the results of such a search (which
includes the subject line and month/year it was posted) and look it up at
CSF

Cohousing-L archives   http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/

Check them out and add a bookmark to them.

Fred

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm