Cohousing survey
From: Peter Scott (psak.planet.gen.nz)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 03:25:46 -0600 (MDT)
I am conducting a survey on the cohousing project development
challenges!

The research i am doing through Auckland University relates to the
difficulties groups face and what are the crtical areas groups could
most use help.

If anyone has an urge...well willingness will be cool... to complete my
survey form or there is someone in your group that might have some
insights to contribute, and hasnt otherwise received a copy yet, id be
pleased to send one.

Quite a picture is building of our journeys...its fascinating!

Regards,
--
Peter Scott
Planning Coordinator