I wrote an article on cohousing
From: S. Hamer (shamer_excite.com)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 05:28:57 -0600 (MDT)
Hi,

I live at Cambridge Cohousing and a friend of mine who works for a website
called Mom.com asked if I would write my personal experience of finding and
moving into cohousing. If you would like to read the article it is at:

http://mom.com

follow the links on the left side frame as follows:

mom.com>citizen mom>a clear voice

Hope you enjoy it. If you like the website, please join. I don't think they
send out annoying emails advertising lots of stuff like some other website
do.

Sharon Hamer
Cambridge Cohousing
shamer_ [at] excite.com