CH furnishings
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:18:35 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all!

Here at Takoma Village Cohousing we are in the process of choosing our
furnishings for our CH!!!  (Thought this day would never happen!!)

Alice Robrish, one of our members who is not subscribed to the L has asked
me to post a message for her.  It is below my signature line.

Please respond DIRECTLY TO ALICE.  Her email is below her name or if you
respond to the listserv please copy Alice on the response.

Thank you for any insight you can give us for this process.

I understand Alice DID look at the archives before writing this message.

Ann Zabaldo

Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC. -- America's
Hometown!

"The framing for the CH Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, etc. is going up
today (May 25th '00)"  from another live, in person action report by Ron
Murray.

--Alice's message --