Re:Conference Opportunity! - "Suburban Studies"
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:42:17 -0600 (MDT)
On Sat, 27 May 2000, maruja torres mtorres [at] ufl.edu wrote:

> I've heard the concerns voiced in this mailing list about academia's
> interest (or lack of) in cohousing.  I am happy to report that the
> prospects are not as dim.

Maruja, thanks for your message.
It reminds me of my list of publications that includes a number of
academic theses.  I have gotten permission to distribute the list
my message in January. We are working on getting it on the web.
See message in the archives:

Publications about cohousing
http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/2000/msg00080.html

Fred (Note this message is in part a test of the list server...)

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm