Help looking for Pacifica CoHousing?
From: Susan Roenke (oliveoyl_123hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:19:42 -0600 (MDT)
I am looking for information as to whether Pacifica CoHousing ever got
built, in San Mateo County, CA.  I have an article about them working with
Habitat for Humanity building a 14 unit community.  The article is from
"CoHousing" Summer 1993, and stated in article that it was being built the
following year, 1994.  Some names in the article include Larry Kasparowitz
(founding member)and Bill Dempsey.  Basically, I want to know if Habitat did
indeed build it and possibly someone we can talk to about how they did it.
I am chair of a subsidy committee at EcoVillage of Ithaca, NY, looking for
ways to make cohousing affordable!  TIA
Sue Roenke