Re: Help looking for Pacifica CoHousing?
From: Mark Richardson (shanirichardsonhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:58:44 -0600 (MDT)
Pacifica,,

Have you tried contacting the local paper, Pacifica Tribune, they used to
have a web page.  I grew up their, and my parents have been there for nearly
46 years, and also recall the story about co-housing, was to be located in
the Sharp Park District of town, near ocean and golf course.  It would be a
great location, if afforable, my folks bought their home for 10,000, now
valued at $500,000, how times change.  My agency works with Habitat to build
homes in other areas, and I'll check in (were mostly in Hawaii with
Habitate, but some California projects.)