Ordering Communities Magazine
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:44:39 -0600 (MDT)
Dear Folks,

For those of you who have not yet seen the current issue of Communities
magazine, it is GREAT.  The main topic is on cohousing and they have
covered many aspects of the issue in a very professional way.  This is
an excellent resource for new members and anyone you want to educate
about cohousing.

You can order copies of the Cohousing issue of Communities Magazine
through me by either sending a check for $6.00 ($5.00 + $1.00 postage)
to:

The Cohousing Network
1460 Quince Ave #102
Boulder CO 80304

or, you can call me at 303-413-9227, give us a Visa or MC number with
the expiration date, along with your mailing address and I can mail out
the issue right away.

In community,

Zev Paiss