ZEGG SUMMER CAMP
From: Sanda Everette (severettesmcoe.k12.ca.us)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:14:13 -0600 (MDT)
At various times, people have mentioned the ZEGG community in Germany.
They have an adult summer camp program that I am thinking seriously of
attending.  Is anyone else thinking about going?  If you are coming from
the SF Bay area, I may be able to offer you a discounted companion pass
as Brian works for United. If I go, I will have to be a day or so late
becuase I will be working on the 21st, leaving 2:30 that afternoon.

Sanda and Brian Everette
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda
San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda/smcc.htm
Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.

http://www.zegg.de/englisch/eng.htm

ZEGG SUMMER CAMP July 21-August 6
                     ?Love means fully living your life.?

               Sixteen days of festival and living a cultural model.

    July 21-29 ?Community as a way of living for the future
    A look into the community experiment ZEGG, in individual and
communal
    visions?
    The functioning of life - in love and in living together
    Tools for personal development and a spiritual practise
    What are the conditions for trust and a truthful communication?
    Children need a feeling of home and mental/spiritual guidance.
Parents too.
    Sharing experiences from the work with parents and children

    July 30 - August 6 ?Individual vision quest and political
consequences?
    What is non-violence? What contributes to structural peace?
    Living with the planet in harmony and responsibility. Visions for
a   sustainable life.
    A week for all those who visit ZEGG more often and who want to draw
    consequences from their experiences here. But the week will also be
open for
    those who want to get to know us and the work we do. We welcome
dedicated
    people from environmental and peace projects, who want to integrate
political, social and spiritual peacework.