Re: ZEGG SUMMER CAMP
From: Howard Landman (howardpolyamory.org)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:59:03 -0600 (MDT)
> At various times, people have mentioned the ZEGG community in Germany.
> They have an adult summer camp program that I am thinking seriously of
> attending.  Is anyone else thinking about going?

There's also the NFNC (Network For A New Culture) summer camp August
8th to 20th in Oregon, for those who can't make it to Europe so easily.
NFNC is loosely allied with ZEGG and has similar goals.  See:

        http://www.nfnc.org/sc/

for details.

Carol and I are attending this for the first time this year, and just
sent in our reservations.

        Howard Landman