Out of State Members
From: Jasmine Gold (juturnaix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:31:51 -0600 (MDT)
Sonoma Cohousing (North SF Bay Area) currently has about 10 members
households and a site optioned in Cotati. We are putting together a
policy to accommodate people who live out of state (or far enough away
that they can't come to meetings regularly). Our membership policy
currently includes membership responsibilities of meeting attendance and
committee participation.  How have other groups handled long distance
participation from full and associate members?

Please copy Ellen at glassln [at] aol.com in your responses as she is the one
collecting this information.

Thanks.

--Jasmine Gold