May be of interest...
From: billc (billcgreenbuilder.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:25:11 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Folks,

I thought this property for sale might be of interest to some in the group:

----

Rose Keller wrote:

 I discovered your website today through
<http://www.greenbuilder.com>www.greenbuilder.com in the hopes of finding
like-minded people with the interest in preserving a uniquely valuable real
estate holding.  We would like to find a way to reach out to a broad
audience of people with the same values who possibly would have the
.interest to embark upon a new venture.

 I am one of five families who have built custom, environmentally conscious
homes on a very special land holding in the Boston Mt. Range of the Ozark
Mountains of NW Arkansas.  We have been commited to preserving the earth,
beauty and natural wild life of this property and maintaining a healthy,
natural, sustainable way of living.  The homes, although not individually
described below, each reflect this in different ways. Due to personal
interests some of us living here have chosen to take a different direction
with their lives and move away from this area. We have all decided that it
would be best to sell this property as a whole in the hopes that it would
go into the hands of those who have the same spirit of preservation that we
started with here.

A brief description of the holding is as follows:
Secluded, private, remote mountaintop Retreat or Community. 60 mi. to
Fayetteville, 25 mi. to Harrison.  700 acres maintained to Organic
Certification for 25 yrs. Orchards with 2000 fruit trees,Vegetable Gardens,
Commercial Greenhouse, Retail and Wholesale Accounts.  5 Original Design
Quality Homes ranging from 1200 sq. ft. to 5,000 sq. ft., 11 ponds, year
round springs, 2200? elev., spectacular views, 550 acres of hardwood
forest,  3 cabins, school house, professionally maintained roads and
trails,  NO Hunting allowed for 25 yrs.,  Bountiful wildlife, buffered by
Nature Conservancy Land.  Undervalued at $2,495,000

Contact: PH: (870) 553-2346  FX: (870) 553-2347  EM:
<mailto:rejuvenate [at] eritter.net>rejuvenate [at] eritter.net

-----

BC

Bill Christensen
billc [at] greenbuilder.com