Selection Process
From: Patty & Pat Nowlin/Guyn (pattypatcadvision.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:17:24 -0600 (MDT)
I have read numerous files on selection process from this list and I am
now wondering if any groups have new members sign any kind of
agreements?  Our group which is in the site selection process is
pondering  the importance of selection and ensuring that people who do
join actually do want to participate in the community.  We thought that
having some sort  of participation agreement that would outline desired
participation in meetings, cleaning, maintenance, meals etc. would let
people know from the beginning that involvement with  and support of the
community is  required.  If any groups have anything like this in place
I would appreciate seeing the agreements and  reading peoples thoughts
about this approach.

Thanks,
Patty Nowlin
WholeLife Housing