Re: Coho archive on http://www.egroups.com/group/cohousing-l
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:17:28 -0600 (MDT)
On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Hans Tilstra tilstra [at] smartchat.net.au wrote:

> Here's the address: http://www.egroups.com/group/cohousing-l
> Are there only 16 members?
> :-) Hans

Egroups long ago asked if they could subscribe and archive Cohousing-L.
The list does not operate from egroups. I dont think I ever have looked at
that archive.  The "16 members" is curious.  I did not know it was
possible to subscribe to cohousing-L via egroups.  Cohousing-L currently
has 400-500 subscribers who either get messages via email or read the list
via the regular archives at
http://csf.Colorado.EDU/cohousing/
which are being improved.  All messages are now available via the www
interface and we will be getting an improved search facility.

Fred    whose just back from a 5 day vacation to one of the few
coop parks in the US (Mesaba Park near Hibbing, MN).

Cohousing-L and Nbhd-tc (Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list)
More info:   http://www.mtn.org/~fholson/sig-detail.htm