Re: Elections
From: Berrins (Berrinsaol.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 20:02:55 -0600 (MDT)
We've just finished selecting our board of directors.  We organised it like
our soon-to-be defunct development committee; each committee has a
representative (6 committees) and we will have either one or three at-large
members (one person has volunteered so far for at-large).  For now, each
member will serve three years, but the first group will stagger out (not from
drink or exhaustion, we hope); two folks will serve one year, two for two
years and three for three years.  That way, we should always have experienced
folks on the board.

Has any community worked like this before?  If yes, how did or has it been
working?

    -Roger
    Pathways
    Northampton, MA

        Where the last three families have moved in- two yesterday and one
today.
            Yow wow!