Kids, Kitchens, Etc.
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:40:19 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks to everyone for your very generous and helpful replies. They are
helping us get set up in record time, with far less anxiety.

But could I ask people to reply to the list? The questions are general
enough that everyone needs the information, if not to get set up, to renew
or replace.

What is happening is that people are sending me info privately and then
others ask me to forward any information I receive privately because they
have the same question. Between forwarding to the relevant Takoma
committees, thanking responders, and forwarding to other interested
communities,  I'm running a mini coho post office operation. I can't keep
up!

Using the list facilitates sharing info. I think we should assume that where
there is smoke there is fire. If one person asks a question, there are many
others who need the answer. Please respond to the list.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC
http://www.takomavillage.org