Responding to the List
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:08:54 -0600 (MDT)
A kind soul just pointed out to me that people don't know how to respond to
the list That's why their messages are coming to me privately!!!!!

So I checked around and there no longer is an easy way to reply to the list.

Originally all replies went to the list, then people complained that there
were too many off-topic or personal comments. So the replies then only went
to the poster unless you hit "Reply All" then the replies went to both the
poster and the list. (The poster had a very full mailbox with duplicates of
all messages.)

Now it seems that the only way to reply to the list is to send the message
to the list, entering a new address,

Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org>

I'll try to include this address in my future messages when asking for
bored with the answers I unsubscribe for a few months (as I just have) and
then come back refreshed (as I just have).

Other comments?

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC
http://www.takomavillage.org