Re: Responding to the List
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:05:10 -0600 (MDT)
on 7/6/00 12:47 PM, Ann Zabaldo at zabaldo [at] earthlink.net wrote:

> Sharon and all -- I can reply to the whole listserv and to the poster so I'm
> not quite getting this.  But then I'm dense.

Ann is right. You can still hit Reply All and the message will go to both
the poster and the list. I must have been trying to respond to a post that
had been sent to me that I thought had been sent to the list. Sorry.

Hit reply all to respond to the list, and delete or don't delete the copy to
the individual poster.

Sharon.