Re: Incorporation questions
From: LScottr2go (LScottr2goaol.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 07:44:04 -0600 (MDT)
In a message dated 7/6/2000 6:33:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
aista [at] my-Deja.com writes:

<< My understanding is that most cohousing groups in the United States have
incorporated either as condominiums or PUDs.  Are there any advantages to
either?   >>
We have been an LLC (limited liability company) for several years.  When our
homes are all built, we will become a homeowners association.  This has
worked fairly well, though we did have to sign personal guarantees for the
construction loan.  Best wishes,  Linda Scott (Cascadia Commons Cohousing,
Portland, OR)