using email and forums for discussion between meetings
From: Meg Justus (megjnwlink.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:50:16 -0600 (MDT)
I was wondering what others' experience with this has been.  We are a
relatively new group, spread rather thinly geographically, and would like to
supplement our meetings with online discussions.  We have both a listserve,
currently used mostly for passing around minutes and making announcements,
and an almost brand-new Delphi forum.  Our comfort levels with the internet
vary widely, however, and I wondered how other groups have
used/overcome/worked this sort of thing out, so that everyone is involved as
equally as they would be face-to-face.

Thanks.

Meg