Re: co-hou-du-sac?
From: Kevin Wolf (kjwolfdcn.davis.ca.us)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 22:55:58 -0600 (MDT)
My one suggestion on this idea is to option a block of homes back to back
on two parallel streets, not in a culdesac where a street runs down the
middle and the fire dept. will have conniption fits with anything that
changes that street.  Ideally have the streets run east west.

Kevin Wolf
N Street Cohousing where 5 houses on Lessley Place back up against 9 houses
on N Street and the streets run north south.