Greater Hartford Cohousing hires consultants
From: Tonka444 (Tonka444aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:03:04 -0600 (MDT)
Hello everyone--

Just a note announcing that Greater Hartford Cohousing has signed a contract
with two cohousing professionals to help us bring our dream of building a
cohousing community to fruition.

Peter Jessop was general contractor and is now a resident of Pioneer Valley
Cohousing in Amherst.  John Ryan was the development consultant for Pathways
Cohousing in Northhampton, Mass. and Pioneer Valley Cohousing where he is
also a resident.

We figure if they have done this twice in Mass., why not Connecticut?

Onward,
Shelly DeMeo
Greater Hartford Cohousing