grad degree
From: NKaten947 (NKaten947aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:01:16 -0600 (MDT)
Has anyone looked into doing a graduate degree in an alternative program that
would build on the experience of developing a cohousing neighborhood? I would
like to do an alternative graduate degree program and wondered if someone
else had explored the options. I would like to stay in Bellingham (after
spending the last four years building this place, I want to live in it) so it
would need to be mostly independently and self-directed.  I have heard the
University of Phoenix offers a program, I am also looking into Antioch
College in Seattle.  Kate Nichols, Bellingham, Washington