Re: Cohousing Games?!
From: Sharon Villines (sharonvillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:11:42 -0600 (MDT)
on 7/14/00 10:11 AM, LScottr2go [at] aol.com at LScottr2go [at] aol.com wrote:

> When we started including play in our meetings, a couple of people told
> me they didn't like to play - they felt more comfortable with ritual or
> structured activities like that.

With all respect to those who enjoy these games, they are my worst
nightmare. They feel like "forced play". "Now it's time for everyone to be
spontaneous. We have 12 minutes."

Notice that this is an addition to a "meeting" not an alternative way to be
together?

Sharon Villines, Editor
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington, DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

Where the windows are going in today!!!!!