Re: Fun with Cohousers
From: Eris Weaver (eriswco.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:47:46 -0600 (MDT)
Our group is still in the design/permit/etc. process.  One of the ways we
take care of our playing/social needs -- we already have a party/events
committee!  Since the ONLY time many of us see each other is at meetings --
since we don't live near each other yet and are pretty spread out -- we plan
barbecues, parties, hikes, etc. every few months.  We're now working to put
together a weekend retreat PURELY for the purpose of playing & hanging out
together, no work allowed!

Eris Weaver                            eris [at] wco.com
"Let the beauty we love be what we do."
                         ---Mevlana Jelaladin Rumi