Re-sales
From: JCarter12 (JCarter12aol.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 06:41:12 -0600 (MDT)
We are facing our first departure after two and half years.  We'd appreciate
hearing how other cohousing communities handle resales.

 We didn't have anyone on our waiting list who wanted this house at this
time.  Some of us were floored by the idea that anyone could buy the house
and automatically be a "member"; we wanted a mutual selection process to take
place.  On the other hand, we didn't want to stand in the way of a member's
need to sell.  How have you reconciled these two pressures?

Thanks, Janet