Re: "Like Minded People"
From: Robyn Williams (zeniinet.net.au)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 17:46:56 -0600 (MDT)
I found it useful to have the issue raised.  I want to know when my
ignorance perpetuates my complicity.  Discussing the use of language vis a
vis coho promo needn't preclude answers to more specific questions like
resales.  The bit of esoteria that ensued was fine with me - we're a pretty
disciplined list and rarely get out of hand.  As someone who is over the
getting it built bit, I need a variety of discussion to keep me interested
enough to be available to offer advice to newer cohousers when I'm able.  I
find that members of this list use the 'subject' line very effectively which
enables me to hit the delete.  By the way, I'd love to hear more 'through
the looking glass' and 'day in the life of' anecdotes - it's heart-warming
and feeds my soul.

Warmest regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community