Good coho press
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:54:11 -0600 (MDT)
Thee was a nice , Positive!, long story about our coho community yesterday in
our local paper - the Press Democrat which serves all of Sonoma County and
beyond.  Twas on the front of the Business Section with big color picture.
The business editor told me he thought "we had the right idea".  Here it is
on the web if you'd like to check it out or add to your PR files:

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/business/news/16cohouse_e1empiree.html

Also, I still have lots of copies of the story with pictures that was in our
Sebastopol paper.  Stamped, self- addressed envelope gets you one!

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood
704 Robinson Rd.
Sebastopol, CA 95472