Recruiting Families with Children
From: Richard L. Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:26:35 -0600 (MDT)
We are currently 18 intending owner member families, looking for 30 to 34.  So
far we have
relatively too many geezers and too few young families with children.

Has anyone suggestions on reaching and recruiting young families?

Dick Kohlhaas <rlkohl [at] earthlink.net>
Colorado Springs (Colorado) Cohousing Community
(Currently 18 intending owner families; we have an option on a 4.7 acre
property 1.5 miles from downtown,
where we plan to build 30-34 units. We are starting the rezoning process, and
plan construction start in April 2001.